Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's a bad day

Today I am feeling HUGE! I want to lose weight so bad, I'm so tired of looking this way. I'm so frustrated, I want to start the cleanse tomorrow. The only thing is that I have my boyfriends scholarship dinner on Thursday night. Will I even lose anything in 5 days? Is it worth it? I'm going to start it the week after too, will it give me a head start or just frustrate me. I had an orange for breakfast this morning and am trying to stay away from carbs. The boyfriend doesn't help that, he's craving truffle fries from Blanc Burger. Sigh. I will go and get a salad or burger without a bun. He wanted to go swimming today, and even though I know he's seen me in a bathing suit before, I just can't do it. I can't put myself in a swimming suit right now. I look ridiculous. Plus I'm extremely pale, I must be the only person who has gotten paler since summer starter. My foundation color is now porcelain. I'm going to post a picture of what I look like now and pray that now that it's out there I can never look like that again.


Frustrated,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment