Thursday, June 2, 2011

Starting Master Cleanse Next Week

So, I was going to start the Master Cleanse within the next couple of days, but I thought it over and I need a time when I'm going to commit to it and stick with it. I have a business dinner for my boyfriend that I have to go to next week along with a wedding and a concert, so I'm going to wait until the week after. However, i am still going to be super healthy with my food choices up until that point. I am going to try to eat foods that don't really need to be cooked. I have protein shake mix and natural peanut butter and yogurt so hopefully that will give me a little help before the Master Cleanse. I will still be working out 4-5 days per week and as always look forward to hearing everyone's opinions and advice.

Always,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment