Friday, June 10, 2011

Starting the Master Cleanse in 2 days!!! Have a wedding to go tomorrow : )

So, my boyfriend's brother is getting married tomorrow!!! It's so exciting. I have become so close with him and his soon to be wife in the past year and they are perfect for each other. She has actually become someone who I am very close to and can go to with anything. She has been there for me and genuinley always wanted to help. His brother has been sort of a stand-in for my brother, who does not live near us and he has helped from talks to helping fix my car. I have become so close with these people and can't wait to watch them get married tomorrow. Congratulations K&E!!!

So, the Master Cleanse. I went and bought the lemons for it, I just have to buy the maple syrup and cayenne pepper. Do you think I can drink those separately? Because I remember last time the taste was just horrible and I couldn't stand it. I'm scared that I won't be able to do it again. Getting very nervous, but we leave to see my family in 3 weeks and I want to look much better then I do right now. AND I HAVE to hit the gym harder then I have been. I need to get the motivation and be there at least 2 hours every single night doing at least 1.5 hours of cardio. I'm going to take it to the extreme these next 3 weeks. Let's hope that I get somewhere and can finally wear shorts!


Thanks for your support,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment